Shop by Winery/Brewery:







Online Payments


  Home > Wines By Country / Region > Import > Chile >

[TWO-PACK COMBO: Buy One Get 2nd Bottle for 50% OFF] Santa Rita 120 Chardonnay 2016 (Central Valley, Chile)
Santa Rita 120 Chardonnay 2016 (Central Valley, Chile)


 
Retail Price: $24.00
Artisan Wine Depot Price: $14.98
You save $9.02!
Winery: Santa Rita
Varietal: 100% Chardonnay
Region: Chile
Vintage: 2016
Bottle Size: 2 x 750 mL

Product Code: SANTARITA120CHARDONNAY16-W-2PK

Allow Vintage Substitution?



Qty:  
 
About the Wine:
Color: Pale gold.
Nose: Bursting with aromas of luscious tropical fruit, fresh green apples and a zesty note of orange peel.
Palate: Silky, fruity and refreshing. Medium-bodied and round.

Vinification: Grapes are de-stemmed and pressed. 90% of the juice is fermented in stainless steel and the remaining 10% in oak barrels.

Analysis: Alcohol: 13.5 %pH: 3.39TA: 5.65 g/L
Region: Central Valley
Grape Varieties: 100% Chardonnay
Appellation: Maipo


Ratings & Reviews

"Best Buy" - Wine Enthusiast Magazine:
"No, this is not a misprint. This $6 Chardonnay is a quaffer's dream. Aromas of apple and pear are clean and pleasant. On the palate, this feels round and balanced. Slightly salty apple flavors are steady on the finish." - Michael Schachner (6/1/2017)


Share your knowledge of this product with other customers... Be the first to write a review

Browse for more products in the same category as this item:

Wines By Country / Region > Import > Chile
Wines By Country / Region > Import
Wines By Country / Region
Shop by Wine Type & Varietal > Popular White Varietals
Shop by Wine Type & Varietal > Shop All White Wines
Shop by Wine Type & Varietal > Popular White Varietals > Chardonnay
Moving Sale: One Cent, 50% off & 80% off Clearance Sale!