Shop by Winery/Brewery:







Online Payments


  Home > Wines By Country / Region > Import >

Tommaso Bussola Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso "Ca' del Laito" 2015 (Veneto, Italy)
Tommaso Bussola Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso "Ca' del Laito" 2015 (Veneto, Italy)


 
Retail Price: $35.00
Artisan Wine Depot Price: $26.97
You save $8.03!
Winery: Tommaso Bussola
Varietal: Corvina, Corvinone, Rondinella, Molinara and others.
Region: Valpolicella, Veneto, Italy
Vintage: 2015
Bottle Size: 750 mL

Product Code: BUSSOLACADELLAITO15-W

Allow Vintage Substitution?



Qty:  
 
CASE PRICE = $25.99 per bottle (add 12+ quantity to your basket)

About This Wine:
The grapes were crushed towards the middle of October and fermentation was initiated immediately via inoculation of selected yeasts. Following a fermentation of 10 days at ambient temperature the wine was racked with a residual sugar of 20 g/l. It was then, after another 10 days, racked again off the gross deposit. In March 90% of the wine underwent a week-long refermentation on skins of the Amarone. It was then racked again, assembled with the remaining 10% and placed in 700-litre second-passage tonneaux of Styrian oak.
After 17 months in wood it was assembled in a single mass, undergoing a light fining with egg-whites.

Grape mix: 40% Corvina & Corvinone, 45% Rondinella, 15% Molinara and other varieties

Ratings & Reviews

Wine Spectator Magazine (2012 Vintage):
"This well-knit red is medium-bodied and fresh, with supple tannins and delicate spice and floral notes accenting flavors of baked plum, crushed cherry, smoke and dried fig. Elegant. Drink now through 2019. 2,500 cases made." – AN (Oct 15, 2016)


Share your knowledge of this product with other customers... Be the first to write a review

Browse for more products in the same category as this item:

Wines By Country / Region > Import
Shop by Wine Type & Varietal > Popular Red Varietals
Shop by Wine Type & Varietal > Shop All Red Wines
Shop by Wine Type & Varietal > Specialty Red Varietals
Shop by Wine Type & Varietal > Specialty Red Varietals > Corvina Veronese
Wines By Country / Region > Import > Italy > North: North-East
Wines By Country / Region > Import > Italy > North: North-East > Valpolicella
Wines By Country / Region > Import > Italy > North: North-East > Veneto
Wines By Country / Region > Import > Italy
Wines By Country / Region